perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfsonars with non-standard ports

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfsonars with non-standard ports

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfsonars with non-standard ports
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2023 23:39:58 +0000

Hi,
I am trying to run perfsonar instances with the unprivileged container and
thus
I need to configure them with non-standard ports, e.g., 861, 862, 443 needs to
be changed to higher port numbers.
Where can I find the configuration instructions to configure perfsonar with
non-standard ports?
This page,
https://docs.perfsonar.net/psconfig_templates_advanced.html#using-non-standard-pscheduler-ports-and-addresses
, describes a little bit of it, but the description is too abstract for me.
I appreciate any help.
Thanks,
Bockjoo

  • [perfsonar-user] perfsonars with non-standard ports, bockjoo, 08/23/2023