perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] MadDash display - throughput threshold

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] MadDash display - throughput threshold

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] MadDash display - throughput threshold
  • Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 09:08:10 +0200

Hi all

I'm busy with a perfSONAR network where all the testpoints have 1Gbps
Ethernet interfaces. All the MadDash test results are Yellow
(Throughput < 1G). How do I change the default MadDash throughput
thresholds for 10G links to suit 1G links?

E.g
Green = Throughput > 700Mbps
Yellow = Throughput < 700Mbps

Regards
Johann

--
SANReN Engineer
South African National Research Network (SANReN)

Office: 012 841 2066
Email: ,
Website: www.sanren.ac.za / www.csir.co.za