perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Andrés Biedma Pérez <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 06:26:30 -0700

Hi,

You can create a user to log in to the configuration portion of the web interface from the command-line. You will be prompted when you login to the host via SSH at the command-line or you can run the /usr/lib/perfsonar/scripts/nptoolkit-configure.py script. See https://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_users.html for full instructions.