perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] trouble upgrading to perfsonar 5.0

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] trouble upgrading to perfsonar 5.0

  • From: Laurent CAILLAT-VALLET <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] trouble upgrading to perfsonar 5.0
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2023 18:09:06 +0200

Hello,

I upgraded to perfsonar 5.0, but /tmp was too small, and opensearch was not starting.
I extended /tmp, opensearch is now starting, but as the installation went wrong when it was not running, I have an error accessing the archive : 'OpenSearch Security not initialized.'

How can I fix the opensearch installation ?

--
Laurent Caillat-Vallet | Institut National de Physique Nucleaire
Tel. +33(0)4.78.93.08.80 | et de Physique des Particules