perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-archive missing from .deb repository?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-archive missing from .deb repository?

  • From: Jarett DeAngelis <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-archive missing from .deb repository?
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2023 16:08:35 -0500

Ah, thanks.

Do mistakes like this happening mean that 5.0 is close to release? 👀

--

Jarett T. DeAngelis, MS

Scientific Systems Engineer

Email:
M: +1.646.417.2165

bioteam.net

On Mar 17, 2023, at 1:46 PM, Mark Feit <> wrote:

Jarett DeAngelis writes:

I am currently trying out the ansible playbook published on the perfsonar github and it's telling me there is no "perfsonar-archive" package, which I figured must have been some misconfiguration but it really does appear not to exist?

Is this a bug or intentional?

It’s a little of both.  The Ansible playbooks haven’t been brought into the branching scheme we use during development and some 5.0-isms slipped in.

I’ll poke the responsible parties.

--Mark