perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

  • From: "Ahuja, Satish (Exchange)" <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: Conan F Moore <>, Satish Ahuja <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 21:13:05 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=colorado.edu; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=colorado.edu; dkim=pass header.d=colorado.edu; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=hB3t9PcglIKNZbcUqKe+kOycAv3YyC39Y5+KghGCDRg=; b=UnXEwGGiW5Yjtb8ebrInfxIteoavQ3rX+q0ZDBHJMGaPC5voR3AHqoBEHRlxC0WfDuOYzHkHkbaY9LnWa1E5fBVncebap48C78gZkWxgch80enWgLYllehWm/FrqFcg9ZjRfP9mLV2GqLiIibydP/4zzHelO/JIfWwnm2la9FCEf5vM+8cBbRw2mj+Oflpf5GcPhcQSFP0HU2VmVTfvtyQOjKWBI3wqGhB9GV01suFML6LOKkK/dBlFrf7VKgfyywqRbHWCrsWifeK6UJ0Ou6MuFo8dNT9q8RmnOvl6xKUGEpM9mS3QHk81SKG7C3KZRK3NL0kgMJRmPWY9AviDSLA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KL40RP9WcQHSwqwxGwTkpkYxic7beEYoLjzWQAzhxaJ6Tv34bX2XVv6fjxgyMzj8AGN/G63tFWKDQ1zS//e5not4gunsadwZQPCEELu4l9E8AcqbtDRo8JV4XuLMD05n/EAySpYWf1YoaOvRK49hWzMFpXt4wpI8Uosmazhcerrgs8hYKtL/vvA6LQJ7yzVSoHZqBMmpxhWrIF8OBR4Ey3sGqNbK7HSQemChEf9q6HXcfoy6zN0PauAMIlhRSiW9ONjIAiFJ3zCWJDRN8Ej8Ss4AMP/MDrzmrL/b9Q4Ct1CTBOi2d/2iJzuXbaIiJqL11fyaK/EQviM6qJMHChbRtQ==

Hi Mark,
Hope you find this email well. I re-built the node1 and it’s working as expected without any errors. I can also see some grids on MaDDash for previous tests, but I see one error that says grid is down.

Unfortunately, node two is throwing some error, I tried rebooting it but it persists.

Will you recommend re-building node2 as well? Thanks

Regards

Satish Ahuja

Student Systems Administrator

OIT NEO, CU Boulder