perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

  • From: Satish Ahuja <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Conan Moore <>, SAAH7887EXC saah7887exc <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2023 16:26:45 -0700

Hi,
I Hope you are well. I was looking into installation of perfSonar and maddash for network performance analysis and configured two perfSonar nodes to be used to test bandwidth, latency and other parameters. However, we want to have a central management dashboard to manage all the nodes, so we were working on maddash. We followed the doc and configured the maddash server but we are unable to see nodes on the maddash dashboard. Upon checking, I found the pfconfig service is not running,  we tried running using systemctl and it starts and the very next sec it fails. Please find the screenshot below as per our process. We need help to fix this and if there is any step missing, please let us know.
Thanks

image.png

Regards
Satish Ahuja
CU Boulder, OIT, NEO

  • [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion, Satish Ahuja, 01/30/2023