perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] psconfig-pscheduler-agent failed

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] psconfig-pscheduler-agent failed

  • From: Shawn McKee <>
  • To: Joachim Hunosøe <>
  • Cc: Andrew Lake <>, Szymon Trocha <>, "" <>, Mattias Wadenstein <>, "Grigutis, John Anthony" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] psconfig-pscheduler-agent failed
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 10:13:04 +0200

Hi Joachim,

I see the error you found in the previous email was very old (dated 2018).

Please check the log files in /var/log/perfsonar.

The perfsonar agent has it's own log file named psconfig-pscheduler-agent.log as well as additional logs for processing any tasks or transactions.

Try looking into those log files to see if there are any clues as to what is failing.

Shawn