perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] 5.0 beta packages for EL 8?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] 5.0 beta packages for EL 8?

  • From: "Fleming, Andy" <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] 5.0 beta packages for EL 8?
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2022 16:33:36 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=anl.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=anl.gov; dkim=pass header.d=anl.gov; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=xqrkWTn+q5TqTnG1OlD9B8pbtHjUEQ2uUafdoF8DDwg=; b=mA7OcyB62SNNgnAiUTJntg3benc7COvcl82k89ZiY0doCq0tzqbi5Hcv1yKLYY90hNyjbY+okxbS7B0nVWu1vYBwf6rCCxLKQW/9EWpTwibVj254bzMUCDtJku6qEP0sX+4xNiupVJc8Lvjgt4omCo4CZOF/DR9zoUvz19dOrju/2DKLewF8HT5czoLnFVA3T7q9qbnwaw9L2SYcWg6LMJy4m9BfMcMyKJRPS+lDbvVdbKVhGKNsiqM1tZTuwpUk5Lbad9LRNYDVOttIBfFB8Ke/SGD3/wCO90Wu9aqCANn5RRuPVCL6LUX+Kfj/MnVZK9rkuxmZzAVgsDwcQJcguQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=gqyGByWhWUJs6sy/YoqlWqWPXjHj+7YQPu9Qc/3JgiRapA99oZpKnRi13JJg0SN/VKTaNOL1tRpSKNxWsYFAnilwuvUmgU9h71UCJxYVftbHbrfeEJb2UMEXrYn88RxU+dakpVF6u6rkhfEe5n2NvZCuV+TPxOmN/xcvDyimWVzI+vtdVuM0zF4DZSglMGwH1ERSgKoq1ryQg6Z6jq9dwQSGbDVsjJmKk9deD6Idw3FBMMYHvThR5HFvyGwze9FaQOEzKWhL1xE1R9SYMXgTKqvHrWb0aSabjloVzeOpq/AgXud36L+G32v6vfZ/ooU6KlmdANluYd2ue49aLzCIEg==

Mark, thanks for the update.  It will be worth the wait, especially if it means quicker turn around time for packages for newer Linux releases in the future.  If EL 9 packages might be GA near the same time as EL 8, we might even think about using RHEL 9 instead for some installs.

Andy