perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Maddash Dashboard

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Maddash Dashboard

  • From: "Ethan" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Maddash Dashboard
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2022 13:48:11 +0000

Some background on the subject. I have deployed two json files that populate
the maddash dashboard with grids. It is giving information only for two of the
six perfsonar nodes. I have configured the remote urls for maddash to read
from and have verified they are working.
Everything seems to be setup correctly but the dashboard does not display all
of the information I have configured. I am of course missing something but I
am out of ideas on what it could be. Any suggestions will be helpful and I
would be very thankful.
Thank you, Ethan