perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] docker-compose issues

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] docker-compose issues

  • From: Johann Hugo <>
  • To: Joachim <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] docker-compose issues
  • Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 11:57:59 +0200

Hi Joachim

I can't remember any D-bus errors. I got a psconfig-pscheduler-agent.service: main process exited error

Here is the docker-compose.yml file I use:

version: '3.8'
services:
  testpoint:
    image: perfsonar/testpoint:latest
    network_mode: "host"
    privileged: true
    entrypoint: ["/usr/sbin/init"]
    environment:
       - TZ=Africa/Johannesburg
    restart: on-failure
    volumes:
       - ./compose/psconfig:/etc/perfsonar/psconfig
       - ./compose/perf/lsregistrationdaemon.conf:/etc/perfsonar/lsregistrationdaemon.conf
       - ./compose/perf/resolv.conf:/etc/resolv.conf
       - /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime
       - ./volumes/perfsonar/psconfig/archives.d:/etc/perfsonar/psconfig/archives.d
       - ./volumes/perfsonar/psconfig/pscheduler.d:/etc/perfsonar/psconfig/pscheduler.d
       - ./volumes/perfsonar/psconfig/transforms.d:/etc/perfsonar/psconfig/transforms.d

I also have a MACVLAN config on some of the servers.

Regards
Johann