perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Idle test missed

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Idle test missed

  • From: "Vanesa" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Idle test missed
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2022 12:46:14 +0000

Hello,

I am fairly new to the Perfsonar community so I apologise if my question does
not provide all the needed information or does not make sense.
I have installed the Docker perfsonar-testpoint bundle on a raspberry PI with
a Debian Buster distribution. When running pscheduler task idle --duration
PT2S I get the following result:

Submitting task...
Task URL:
https://localhost/pscheduler/tasks/4d7ee2ac-411e-4347-8074-0728000f5f47
Running with tool 'snooze'
Fetching first run...

Next scheduled run:
https://localhost/pscheduler/tasks/4d7ee2ac-411e-4347-8074-0728000f5f47/runs/db70cce9-151c-4cca-a1db-ed0b4ef23bca
Starts 2022-06-20T12:34:53Z (~0 seconds)
Ends 2022-06-20T12:34:59Z (~1 seconds)
Waiting for result...

Run did not complete: Missed

No further runs scheduled.

I am unsure of why it is not working. I have tried running pscheduler
troubleshoot and it appears to be working.

Thank you for any help you could provide,
Vanesa

  • [perfsonar-user] Idle test missed, Vanesa, 06/20/2022