perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Inability to access tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Inability to access tests

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: mark kyakwambala <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Kugonza Mary <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Inability to access tests
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 13:21:47 +0000

Hello Mark,

There are many reasons for this failure to emerge. Therefor the resolution would depend on the findings we would come up with after diagnosing the failure.

Still we are talking about one of the most heavily tested features of pS. Still I see your Esmond is operational.

Just to stay on the safe side, please tell, if you are using Mojolicious - Perl real-time web framework

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT