perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] PWA on RHEL

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] PWA on RHEL

  • From: John Grigutis <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] PWA on RHEL
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 16:33:07 -0500

Hi Cas,

This is a known issue:

https://github.com/perfsonar/psconfig-web/issues/219

This should be fixed in 4.4.2 (or 5.0), but in the meantime, try this:

$ sudo cp /usr/lib/perfsonar/psconfig-web-admin/auth/node_modules/moment/moment.js /usr/lib/perfsonar/psconfig-web-admin/shared/node_modules/moment/

And restarting perfsonar-psconfig-web-admin-publisher.service.

--

John Grigutis

Network Automation & Performance

GlobalNOC