perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Added tests not listed in the Test Results

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Added tests not listed in the Test Results

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Onno Zweers <>, "perfsonar-user ()" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Added tests not listed in the Test Results
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2021 08:19:58 +0000

Hi Onno,

Does that mean our Perfsonar is too busy?

No! Just from a single attempt it is not possible to make such conclusions.

It is not even clear, which side is busy. With throughout you have both ends, that should have a free time slot and match it for a this test to succeed.

You should make this same test with -- debug  and -- slip options:

pscheduler task --debug throughput --source perfsonar-bandwidth.grid.surfsara.nl --dest luisteraar.nikhef.nl --slip PT30M

for the utilisation of the pScheduler schedule you should look in http://docs.perfsonar.net/pscheduler_client_schedule.html#visualizing-the-schedule-with-pscheduler-plot-schedule

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT