perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Some problems in configuring remote archives

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Some problems in configuring remote archives

  • From: Yiwen Huang <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Some problems in configuring remote archives
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2021 17:33:53 +0800

Hi,
I met some problems in configuring remote archives.
I have three hosts, one is deployed in China( denoted as C1), the remaining two are deployed in the US( denoted as U1 and U2), they all have perfSONAR toolkit bundle installed.
I want to run measurements on hosts U2&C1 and store data on host U1. The template is as follows.
image.png
 I published the template on host U2, and added the template on host C1 using "psconfig remote add --configure-archives http://if_of_U2/psconfig/template.json". Then I run the command below on U1 to authenticate U2&C1 to register data:
/usr/sbin/esmond_manage add_user_ip_address root ip_of_U2
/usr/sbin/esmond_manage add_user_ip_address root ip_of_C1
The measurement is successfully running. However, when I visit the URL "ip_of_U1/esmond/perfsonar/archive, I got the result as below:
image.png
image.png
The value of all time updated entries is null. Also, I got 500 server error responses when visiting base-uri of each entry.  Is this possible because the time between the hosts is not the same?
Looking forward to your reply.
Regards,
Yiwen.

  • [perfsonar-user] Some problems in configuring remote archives, Yiwen Huang, 07/13/2021