perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] OWAMP Implementation for Android

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] OWAMP Implementation for Android

  • From: Ahmad Hassan <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] OWAMP Implementation for Android
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 10:25:12 -0500
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 mta-p8.oit.umn.edu 4GDpFc50cjz9wKsf
  • Dmarc-filter: OpenDMARC Filter v1.3.2 mta-p8.oit.umn.edu 4GDpFc50cjz9wKsf

Hi,

Hope all is well. I was looking at the OWAMP project and wondering if there's any implementation of OWAMP for Android? I found J-OWAMP here and was thinking of porting the source code to Android and building an app around it. However, I first wanted to check if there's any implementation out there for Android. I also plan to make it open source for the community.

Also, let me know if there's a more efficient way to do the job.

Thanks,

Ahmad Hassan
Research Assistant @ UMN

  • [perfsonar-user] OWAMP Implementation for Android, Ahmad Hassan, 06/29/2021