perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] CentOS 7 Bundle Installation Failure due to Unreachable Repo URL

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] CentOS 7 Bundle Installation Failure due to Unreachable Repo URL

  • From: Simon Peter Green <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] CentOS 7 Bundle Installation Failure due to Unreachable Repo URL
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 17:27:47 +0800

Hi Mark,

Ah okay, no worries! I can confirm that it is working again.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Simon

On 10/05/2021 9:05 pm, Mark Feit wrote:

I wrote:

I’ve got emails in with the relevant people here at Internet2 to find out if anything went on overnight and will let you know if I learn anything further.

The network that provides connectivity to our data center in Michigan had problems last night and Internet2 reverted to infrastructure that doesn’t have a duplicate of the software repository.

The project has been discussing ways to make the distribution more resilient; we’ll see what we can do about accelerating that process.

--Mark