perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Adding homegrown tools to perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Adding homegrown tools to perfsonar

  • From: "Uhl, George D. (GSFC-423.0)[Arctic Slope Technical Services, Inc.]" <>
  • To: "" <>, Mark Feit <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] [EXTERNAL] Re: Adding homegrown tools to perfsonar
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 16:36:24 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=nasa.gov; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=nasa.gov; dkim=pass header.d=nasa.gov; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=pgrpzdk3G2cc9P9n8aCB3LjMEHZ+UgQQOnxw61+eSbw=; b=SXhyMPyB6qBN8uNwdLiVwsmpuEuGK2CiT5adQYOk4wiB+BNECOpDzuMqPTl5F/QpF5u1ntDCOd7vV9zPsJl5PbJFMODahzMI2ERdfKEnoHN/ybQyLF60dLLRQ61uxRhbXmEwBcKmvj4blAHZWzduMeuUO/nW9sPGdbRTystJ2jBnQe+e6n8/2LjXpQnz+aTWTS7QaYYRpr1QQlZAihsEDZJiOE1AoFOhiH6WdTzdFm5xWhdhridctlFmgsuroUZOJITuVb93tp/2ez0zeYiRYWXKwj2Tny1qXT0xUdef43GQcDQLeFyXJqaT3IJC6p5kTfIP9qWSH347oFC8RhLJ1A==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Pv6qi5FheaFet90IgXbY0UJ8GiseFmLAs7bFjiGUPGUmdFIynthHFXaQ+HjnJlcVs+IsMd+tAopsN/5WbG0b2ePgggwStFPbFhJhvjZdtkJJ29KTi19h2ylB7E8lgm3E+h1sGa26sdTpNAv3kiJ7Kz3q4N2ZdFNX5wM19e28HslvWM0rTa0oChLVOejb7IGvEiXQuM6k/6MaSxf6O9RbGuk4I/9MdtqUQYoesmuYkJqVlXoRVRZ3O8s8J0ULxVbVvYFp8iUTd2bUyycJSMymKhwbEzsIdoE7WWV5QqytJgjLO/exFIR7ETZ/YnClyRQrhHmeeei1igA84Mo62Wc91A==
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 ndjsvnpf103.ndc.nasa.gov 221A34009C3B

Mark/Ed,

I went ahead and tried to add the TCPping client into the suite of pscheduler tools for RTT.  Using subversion, I downloaded the latest trunk branch of the pscheduler package off github and followed the instructions provided here: https://github.com/perfsonar/pscheduler/tree/master/scripts/PDK. I completed steps #1 and #2 but I’m stuck on #3.  I don’t see anything called “cbic” anywhere in the package.    If I don’t need to do that step, how do I get my tool recognized by pscheduler?

Thanks,

George