perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Installing Perfsonar

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Installing Perfsonar

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: Kunal Puri <>, "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • Cc: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Installing Perfsonar
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 17:40:23 +0000

Kunal Puri writes:

Do we have any document to completely remove perfsonar and then install as fresh?

We usually take a nuke-it-from-orbit approach to that.  I haven’t tested it, but this should get you there or pretty close to it:

# yum install yum-plugin-remove-with-leaves

# yum remove perfsonar-toolkit --remove-leaves

--Mark