perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: [M-Lab-Discuss] RSVP for Nov-Dec M-Lab Community Calls

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: [M-Lab-Discuss] RSVP for Nov-Dec M-Lab Community Calls

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: [M-Lab-Discuss] RSVP for Nov-Dec M-Lab Community Calls
  • Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 10:41:28 -0400

Greetings Folks;

For those following (or curious about) MLab, be aware of some community calls that are up and coming.

Thanks;

-jason

On October 26, 2020 at 5:29:58 PM, Lai Yi Ohlsen () wrote:

Hi all,

I hope you're all doing the 2020 version of well :) I am writing to invite you to Measurement Lab's upcoming Community Calls. Similar to what we did in May, we'll hold 3 different calls throughout November/December, each one focused on a different level of expertise and area of focus.

Please RSVP HERE to receive information about the call(s).

Wednesday, Nov 18 11am-12pm EST - M-Lab Community Call
Updates and discussion related to the use of M-Lab's platform, data, and community tools.

Wednesday, Dec 2 11am-12pm EST - Internet Measurement Research
Deep dives into topics related to Internet measurement methodology. Technical expertise encouraged but not required.

Wednesday, Dec 9 11am-12pm EST - Broadband Policy/Advocacy
Discussion and presentations related to the use of M-Lab data in digital inclusion and broadband research. Policy/advocacy expertise welcome but not required.

If you've been following along with our blog, you'll know that we've been quite busy and have a lot to discuss, but if you can't make it, no worries. Throughout 2021 we'll start hosting each call in a regular rotation, so there will be plenty of times to chat.

Again, please RSVP HERE to receive information for the call(s). Feel free to respond directly or to with any questions.

--
Lai Yi Ohlsen
Project Director, Measurement Lab