perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR : HTTPD and NTPD not running

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR : HTTPD and NTPD not running

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: HADJALI Mehdi <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR : HTTPD and NTPD not running
  • Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 21:24:17 +0000

HADJALI Mehdi writes:

I have a problem on a VM perfSONAR Toolkit. I have no the possibility to access on Toolkit UI (Web).

According a first analysis, I have detected that httpd.service and ntpd.service are not running.

I tried to reboot the VM but the issue doesn’t want to fix.

You’ll need to tell us a little about your VM first:  What OS is it running?  How was the toolkit installed?  Have there any changes made to the system beyond the base install of the OS and the toolkit?

--Mark