perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR LS Testing Update

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR LS Testing Update

  • From: Sowmya Balasubramanian <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, perfSONAR-Developer <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR LS Testing Update
  • Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 06:00:00 -0700

Hi All,

The perfSONAR Team is continuing to test Lookup Service today (Friday, Aug 7).

*No changes* are required to the Toolkits/clients.

We do not expect the service to be impacted. But, you may notice an occasional dip in the number of hosts/interface records, when we restart services or switch to production instance.

Testing will conclude by EOD today. An email will be sent when the testing has been completed.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Regards,
perfSONAR Team

  • [perfsonar-user] PerfSONAR LS Testing Update, Sowmya Balasubramanian, 08/07/2020