perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash WebUI does not detect VM agent down on dashboard when VM is powered off

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash WebUI does not detect VM agent down on dashboard when VM is powered off

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: Mike Cruzz <>,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash WebUI does not detect VM agent down on dashboard when VM is powered off
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 13:22:17 -0700

Hi Mike,

You don’t need to apologize, I was worried you were going to do a bunch of work and not solve your issue. Early on in the thread you mentioned your dashboard was not updating (i.e. staying green when your test point VM went down) which it shouldn’t do. I’m happy to help you track down the root cause of that if it is still a problem. You mentioned a couple other problems along the way, I just want to make sure I answered the right question if you had solved that issue.