perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-user

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-user

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: WILLIAM BULLOCK MELDRUM <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] perfsonar-user
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 10:14:09 +0000

Hello William,

It is not clear from your report if and how you used pSConfig on the toolkit node.  You need to manually add the pSConfig template URL on the toolkit node with the `psonfig remote add URL_TEMPLATE.json` command.  And should see it listed with the `psconfig remote list` command.

You can refer to https://docs.perfsonar.net/psconfig_quickstart.html#on-each-host-running-measurements

PWA by itself doesn't push the test configuration to the toolkit nodes.

Does that answer your question?

--
Antoine Delvaux
Poznań Supercomputing & Networking Center