perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar is unreachable

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Perfsonar is unreachable

  • From: Arayik Manukyan <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar is unreachable
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2020 20:12:32 +0400

Dear Colleagues.
We use the following model perfsonar: GIGABYTE:
GB-BACE-3160:
Version 1.x:
We have such a problem.
 We have installed the  Recent Release: 4.2.3 on it.
After working for a few hours on the network it no longer responds.
*******
http://perfsonar-nas.asnet.am/ is unreachable
*******
But perfsonar is working right now
If we disconnect the network cable and reconnect everything is set up and it becomes available again on the network.
Please help us understand the cause of this problem and find a solution.