perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Test Configuration - Internal Server Error

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Test Configuration - Internal Server Error

  • From: Gerald Vogt <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Test Configuration - Internal Server Error
  • Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2020 09:28:53 +0100

Hi!

I have recently installed perfsonar-toolkit-4.2.3-1.el7.noarch on a new hardware with a minimal CentOS 7.

When I configure tests through the toolkit gui I get an 'Internal Server Error' and see errors in the apache error log:

regular_testing.cgi: Config::General: Cannot create hashref from <target> because there is, referer: https://perfsonar.example.com/toolkit/auth/admin/tests.cgi
regular_testing.cgi: already a scalar option 'target' with value 'psmp-gn-bw-01-fra-de.geant.net', referer: https://perfsonar.example.com/toolkit/auth/admin/tests.cgi
regular_testing.cgi line 38., referer: https://perfsonar.example.com/toolkit/auth/admin/tests.cgi

It seems to be a problem if there are some hosts having ip4 and ipv6 and some not. If I look at /var/lib/perfsonar/toolkit/gui-tasks.conf I see a block like this:

<test>
<parameters>
tool iperf3
test_ipv4_ipv6 1
type bwctl
duration 20
packet_tos_bits 0
window_size 0
</parameters>
target psmp-gn-bw-01-fra-de.geant.net
<target>
address lond-owamp.es.net
<override_parameters>
type bwctl
force_ipv4 1
</override_parameters>
</target>
description Throughput
<schedule>
type regular_intervals
interval 21600
</schedule>
</test>

If the target psmp-gn-bw-01-fra-de.geant.net statement is above the following <target> block it fails. If it as after the block it works.

Bug?

Thanks,

Gerald