perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] [Perfsonar] Re: p-Small Geant node boots in EFI shell

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] [Perfsonar] Re: p-Small Geant node boots in EFI shell

  • From: Tadeja Saje <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>
  • Cc: ,
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] [Perfsonar] Re: p-Small Geant node boots in EFI shell
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 10:21:37 +0100

Helo Szymon,

in second time when in type exit in UEFI shell in go to BIOS. In Bios under Boot option I see only UEFI:Build in UEFI, not SSD disk.

Best regards,

Tadeja

On 9. 01. 20 10:01, Tadeja Saje wrote:

Hello Szymon,

I cannot got to BIOS. F2 , F1, or F10 does not work. In shell of EFI I can type exit in then again appear EFI shell. I have Gigabyte model: GB-BACE-3160: ultra compact pc kit.

Best regards,

Tadeja