perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Amazon / Wasabi S3 storage performance utility for perfSONAR

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Amazon / Wasabi S3 storage performance utility for perfSONAR

  • From: Alex Moura <>
  • To: Edward Colone <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Amazon / Wasabi S3 storage performance utility for perfSONAR
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 17:11:04 -0300 (BRT)

Hi, Ed

Just to confirm my understanding about this tool: it would allow a pS node to perform tests to AWS Cloud provider only and the results would show the network performance between that pS node and the chosen AWS region, is this correct? I mean this component would allow one to verify the network performance to the AWS cloud storage provider only, and would not perform tests between different pS nodes.

Regards