perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] iperf3 performance

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] iperf3 performance

  • From: Ian Gandon <>
  • To: Brent Draney <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] iperf3 performance
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:53:48 +0000
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=onwave.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=onwave.com; dkim=pass header.d=onwave.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=0oraSXRPx3pIw6AFptybFQ9FSt8p8HBaYiJ+95PH2zM=; b=Dc4+zbDZXQd8JRfhmKRoJoKIIt+JerUSCc2n+qL/P8JlaeLmepqq9aUVJTchDb66S3H7g9GLdHOJX56ipwktpYCgnasZER4lNBcTZWsFXA6yHPHmkRuSkIUXPkh1j8FYYgMIF3qTIJrg6XM6QdYj0/78vP5n9Fng36sbscHfDOV9rLevk4UFCmCh6Cuns5Le8M5j0N+ZSyL+ceYEVLyYC717EV1DmJFZsRkIMsL0IwV6ai/NbyXnDE4DfWvjk6+Z/pfaKGGHdaE1kfKF2uJWZjvH6s9fyHq0t32xSnX89s/OQw7ynv9dnVfB8TvPOCC2RswvOQnw9rycTYZvSdjEdA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=KaGLFTtCHPMJJSnbh85kl02ydA5DiCBxR50KO6R00qPyn4HyT3eb5KUyzWipH6G83HcjMa/baPb5hSFXBO1LoSUTXPHvX1kXDWcinYP7G8ouC3lkSIjzBFSTa8LPlW1geKRLAW1fk2x8exliliN97Qdg4tvM/gPR2isHLaEG1bGXQOMF4o8Y7tkJjW+5l1ZSrTWstjCjYkPixrhD3qrXHGQcLRwTVuWRDTDCDD6iUuRzefMOrUAIADAA9/tuzAoyMHu1cVIcuQKW715mMNOivaWD3NTQi8QdD+SOvUVjT1B7wvumKQ+MtW8hrbnPw6mZcRTYpp3IO8PejQDACRNcfg==

Thanks Brent.

I will get something drawn up to make it a bit clearer. I had a similar thought, nothing is showing CRC errors currently. I have reset the counters and will leave it overnight to check again in the morning though.