perfsonar-user - AW: [perfsonar-user] Modest sized grid has agent failure to archive once or twice a day

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

AW: [perfsonar-user] Modest sized grid has agent failure to archive once or twice a day

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: Phil Reese <>, "" <>
  • Subject: AW: [perfsonar-user] Modest sized grid has agent failure to archive once or twice a day
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 10:56:39 +0000

Hello Phil,

It would be great, if you are able to share the output of a run with a failure to archive.

curl –k https://<pscheduler-run-address>

I presume there is more clarification in there, than the mere 'false' statement.

You could also start some diagnostics for the pscheduler-archiver by running: pscheduler debug on archiver

and seek for the extended logging in /var/log/pscheduler/pscheduler.log

Regards,

Ivan Garnizov

GEANT WP6T3: pS development team

GEANT WP7T1: pS deployments GN Operations

GEANT WP9T2: Software governance in GEANT