perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] disjoint grid showing forward direction only?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] disjoint grid showing forward direction only?

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] disjoint grid showing forward direction only?

Hello all,

I am planing to run a disjoint grid on our dashboard. I know each box is
divided into 2 parts and 2 tests should be scheduled from each side. However,
the idea is run test from our pS node to a few external nodes. That being said
the lower part of box will always be yellow since we don't have access to
external nodes to schedule tests. Is there a way to hack and show one
direction result only or can I schedule tests on the remote sites in some way?
The ideas is to try avoid bottom row being all yellow. Please advise. Thanks!

Regards,
Shawn Wang
NU