perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSonar @ MIT HPRCF @ Bates LinAcc is offline

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSonar @ MIT HPRCF @ Bates LinAcc is offline

  • From: Michael Tiernan <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSonar @ MIT HPRCF @ Bates LinAcc is offline
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2019 11:00:33 -0400

The perfsonar systems seem to have choked on their own .... well, y'know.

I'm rather disappointed in this occurrence since they'd been running pretty well without any intervention.

I found both systems (BW & LAT) had died in some form including, the current configuration pages are blank for some reason. I tried to update it/them and I'm getting server errors. They may require/deserve reloads and if so, it's going to be some time until I'm able to apply effort to that resource.

News as/if it develops.

--
<< MCT >> Michael C Tiernan +1 (617) 324-9173
xmpp: | Slack: https://Bates-HPRCF.slack.com

  • [perfsonar-user] perfSonar @ MIT HPRCF @ Bates LinAcc is offline, Michael Tiernan, 09/05/2019