perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Is it just me? gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Is it just me? gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Is it just me? gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 14:49:11 -0700

Oh, that's right, Andy mentioned that, sorry.

I've just received a few RPI4 systems and wanted to give the new PS a try on them.  The Raspbian OS offered by PI Foundation is based in Debian Buster, so, no go, there.  I did find one place that offers a RPI4 64 bit spin of Ubuntu 18.04.2, limited to only using 1g RAM still, of course: https://cloudkernels.net/ubuntu-18.04.2-preinstalled-server-arm64+raspi4+kvm.img.xz YMMV!

I'll be happy to give the new Debian perfSONAR beta a try on the RPI4s when available.  (by the way,  RPI4's do work pretty well with the release version of PS 4.1, I've a 5x5 dashboard and all the Throughput cells range from 913Mbs to 937Mbs )

Phil