perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] psconfig HTTP error?!?

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] psconfig HTTP error?!?

  • From: Phil Reese <>
  • To: Szymon Trocha <>, Phil Reese <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] psconfig HTTP error?!?
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2019 07:38:49 -0700

Hi Szymon,

Thanks for your note.

Yes curl works just fine, which makes this weird, right?  Why can't it get the .json file for the .json work load?

I initially thought it was due to not having the certs worked out, that is a straight 'curl -v http://...' always works but 'curl -v https://...' never works.  Then I tried it on all the working hosts and all exhibit the same behavior, http:// access works fine but https:// doesn't but they still get the .json download and are able to upload whether the 'remote list' URL is http: or https:

Phil