perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Issue with Maddash directory

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Issue with Maddash directory

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: "DADLANI, MAAHIR" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Issue with Maddash directory
  • Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 10:52:46 -0700

Hi,

Try looking at this document: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k7FT66MKPy3JjpD5k0OFAFlTpSdFmZ6huhTUDQ2rGGY/edit?usp=sharing

It’s a new document we are getting added to the main docs web site that goes through setting up measurement hosts and maddash setup. The docs on the web site we have should be up-to-date (or marked deprecated if they are not) but can be confusing if you are starting clean. Hope the guide above helps.