perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 26th @ 2pm ET

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 26th @ 2pm ET

  • From: Jason Zurawski <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 26th @ 2pm ET
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 21:28:42 +0200

Greetings Folks;

Be aware (with a bit morning warning this time) of an  upcoming webinar of interest.  It  will be  recorded for those that cannot make the time.

Thanks;

-jason

On April 22, 2019 at 3:27:47 PM, Jason Zurawski () wrote:

Greetings All;

The next talk our CI Brownbag talks will occur Friday April 26th @ 2pm ET.  The speaker will be Michael Johnson from Indiana University / the perfSONAR project and he will be speaking about "Introduction to pSConfig Web Admin (PWA)”.  A quick abstract for the talk:

The perfSONAR development team introduces pSConfig Web Admin (PWA), a web-based tool for managing pSConfig (formerly MeshConfig) hostgroups, testspecs, hosts, etc. PWA is a multi-user tool that allows you to manage your mesh configurations graphically, integrating with the Lookup Service, and optionally, collaborating with other users on these configs. Its output configs are generated dynamically, opening up flexibility not possible with static configs.

Focus will be on demonstrating the functionality of PWA, and basic usage. Deployment/configuration of the PWA tools will also be discussed.

N.B. There is a new Zoom number for 2019 (update your reminders as needed), connecting via computer preferred if you want to see materials, etc.):

Join Zoom Meeting
https://ESnet.zoom.us/j/804696793

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,804696793# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,804696793# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 804 696 793
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aboUJCvWEZ

Join by SIP

Join by H.323
162.255.37.11 (US West)
162.255.36.11 (US East)
221.122.88.195 (China)
115.114.131.7 (India)
213.19.144.110 (EMEA)
202.177.207.158 (Australia)
209.9.211.110 (Hong Kong)
64.211.144.160 (Brazil)
69.174.57.160 (Canada)
Meeting ID: 804 696 793

Some other reminders and notes:

- We have scheduled out the next couple of weeks here is what is on deck:

4/26 - Michael Johnson/IU & perfSONAR - PWA
5/3 - Hans Addleman/IU - SC19 WAN
5/10 - Garhan Attebury/UNL - HCC Data Center Upgrades
5/17 - Vas Vasiliadis/Globus & UChicago - Globus Protected Data
5/24 - Thomas DeFanti/UCSD & PRP - NRP/PRP
5/31 - Douglas Jennewein/USD & XSEDE - Campus Champions
6/7 - Joseph White/Univ of Buffalo - XDMoD
6/14 - Von Welch & Susan Sons/IU - TrustedCI & OMNISOC
6/21 - None Scheduled
6/28 - Dori Sajdak/Univ of Buffalo ColdFront

- If you wish to invite others from your campus, please do (the zoom can support a very large number of people - more the better)

- I have posted the recordings to this location (past and future recordings will live there too in different directories):

    - For those wishing to sign up, the link to do so is here (or shoot me a mail):

Thanks;

-jason

  • [perfsonar-user] Fwd: CI Engineering Brown Bag - Friday April 26th @ 2pm ET, Jason Zurawski, 04/22/2019