perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Alter maddash values

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Alter maddash values

  • From: Andrew Lake <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>, Murilo Vetter <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Alter maddash values
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 09:08:11 -0700

It looks like you copy/pasted the wrong command. The “psconfig maddash-check-plugins” simply shows information about various plug-ins, it doesn’t edit anything. Looks like it silently ignored your extra “--check-criticalthreshold” and “--check-warning-threshold”options which are not valid for that command.

What you want is the “psconfig maddash-grid edit” command detailed in that document. For example:

psconfig maddash-grid edit --name default_throughput --check-critical-threshold .5 --check-warning-threshold .9

If you do a "psconfig maddash-grid list --name default_throughput” you should see your new thresholds.

Hope that helps,

Andy