perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: perfsonar-user <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 13:22:09 +0000

Relaying here for those interested.

> Objet: TNC19 workshop anouncement
> Date: 26 février 2019 à 20:33:59 UTC
>
> Dear perfSONAR Small Nodes administrators,
>

> As you know, the perfSONAR Small Nodes in GÉANT project is now extending
> its reach and is called the Performance Measurement Platform (PMP). It
> still uses the same devices you host and a similar setup as before which
> means you're still part of it.
>
> For the new comers as for the long timers, but also for any person who
> would like to know more, we are organising a PMP Workshop at the next TNC
> conference. We will give an overview of PMP and its architecture and we
> will explain you how to make the most of your perfSONAR small node.
>
> This will be a half day workshop and it will take place on the Sunday 16th
> of June between 09:00 and 12:30, the day before the conference opening. We
> have published a draft agenda at
> https://wiki.geant.org/display/gn43wp6/PMP+-+Workshop+TNC19
>
> We kindly invite all of you to this event. The TNC19 early bird
> registration is closing on the 28th of February, this might be the right
> time for you to register. For full conference schedule and session details
> visit https://tnc19.geant.org/schedule/
>
> Kind regards,

-- --
Antoine Delvaux Systems Engineer
Poznań Supercomputing & Network Center Skype: toninb
GÉANT project Tel: +221.703368313
http://www.geant.org XMPP:
PGP fingerprint: DC65 0D8B 6938 9229 33C3 18CA 4EB6 09D3 A333 3378

  • [perfsonar-user] Fwd: TNC19 pS/PMP workshop announcement, Antoine Delvaux, 02/27/2019