perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin

  • From: Michael Johnson <>
  • To: Johann Hugo <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] pSConfig Web Admin
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 09:22:37 -0500

Hi Johann,

The "user guide," which explains how to use pSConfig Web Admin (PWA) to
create configs etc, is here:
http://docs.perfsonar.net/pwa_userguide.html

The rest of the documentation for PWA is here:
http://docs.perfsonar.net/pwa.html

Note that PWA is still in beta.

Thanks,
Michael

On Mon, Feb 25, 2019 at 03:58:13PM +0200, Johann Hugo wrote:
Hi

I've got pSConfig Web Admin up and running, but I'm looking for and example
OR video that shows me how to create a psConfig MaDDash template using this
tool.

Regards
Johann