perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Current status of PS in Amazon Cloud services

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Current status of PS in Amazon Cloud services

  • From: Casey Russell <>
  • To: Mark Feit <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Current status of PS in Amazon Cloud services
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2019 13:32:34 -0600

Actually, allow me to adjust my wording on that just a bit.  For this smaller member, who uses Cloud Connect for day to day student and administrative software, that ability for KR to do this testing "would be nice".

I suspect however, that K-State and KU, as they begin their deployments will see it as a bit more critical than "it would be nice".  They'll likely see it as a more critical capability since they'll be doing more research related tasks and disaster recovery type functions down the road.

Sincerely,
Casey Russell
Network Engineer
KanREN