perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar node showing 100% CPU by scheduler

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar node showing 100% CPU by scheduler

  • From: Mark Feit <>
  • To: William Abbott <>, "Pennington, Mike" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Perfsonar node showing 100% CPU by scheduler
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 21:56:19 +0000

William Abbott writes:

Please cc me on the off list messages, as the mesh is hosted on one of my systems.  It's underpowered and is possibly the cause of the database exhaustion.  I'll take a look at the logs if you can tell me which one; there are so many different perfsonar components it can be a chore to track things down.

It’s probably not on your end.  Mike’s system is one that’s had weird hardware issues previously, and after some poking around, we’re inclined to chalk it up to that.

--Mark