perfsonar-user - [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR historical data extraction and live test data analysis

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

[perfsonar-user] perfSONAR historical data extraction and live test data analysis

  • From: Siddharth Ghosh <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Engin Arslan <>
  • Subject: [perfsonar-user] perfSONAR historical data extraction and live test data analysis
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2019 14:08:42 -0800

Dear PerfSonar team,

I am a student of Computer Science Department of University of Nevada, Reno. I am working on a research project where I need the historical data of perfSONAR performance.

I think I need to run the code present in <https://github.com/perfsonar/esmond/blob/master/esmond_client/clients/esmond-ps-get-metadata>. But could you please let me know how can I define the required url, the list of sources and destination, the time interval, the test type , the output file type (if possible) and any other required arguments.

After I am done with this I would also love to conduct some real-time tests for duration like 1 day, 1 week and a fortnight. I am researching on them as well, but any help regarding this will also be very helpful to me to fast-forward my work.

I am looking forward to hearing from you and build a beautiful relationship with you for our future work on perfSONAR.  If you are not the right contact please let me know how or from where can I get to know about the right contact. Again if there is any user community for knowledge building in perfSONAR then please let me know about the same.

Thanks and Regards
Siddharth Ghosh
Dept. of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Nevada, Reno