perfsonar-user - AW:[perfsonar-user]

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

AW:[perfsonar-user]

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan" <>
  • To: shahrin sharif <>, "" <>
  • Subject: AW:[perfsonar-user]
  • Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 18:02:36 +0000

Hello Shahrin,

From your inquiry I can only guess you are trying the perfSONAR toolkit.

It is not clear though, if you are testing the iso build of pS Toolkit or you are trying to install using pS bundles approach. If you’re trying an install, please at least tell us, which OS you are testing with.

Any error messages observed or found in the log files would be also of great assistance.

Best regards,

Ivan