perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash/mesh setup question (and maddash/mesh docs question)

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash/mesh setup question (and maddash/mesh docs question)

  • From: Pete LG <>
  • To: Andrew Lake <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Maddash/mesh setup question (and maddash/mesh docs question)
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2019 17:50:23 +0000
  • Feedback-id: TNs4VbNlQMfugmqMENkzMAvVIdmnsB0ZvjbadZwzFRbvA9G2ScEVrbMza_Uti0fWzrm50yRcy5ttyNMC87EVLg==:Ext:ProtonMail

The one page you mention has not been updated as indicated in the header at the top, but also not sure it would contain anything that would help your case. The remainder of the docs I sent should not mention perfsonarbuoy and are brand new for 4.1.

Hey Andrew, that is the answer I was looking for.  You've cleared up a lot for me.

Thanks again!

Pete