perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Warning: This host is configured with both bandwidth and one-way latency tests. Bandwidth tests can interfere with one-way latency tests

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Warning: This host is configured with both bandwidth and one-way latency tests. Bandwidth tests can interfere with one-way latency tests

  • From: Roberto Carna <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Warning: This host is configured with both bandwidth and one-way latency tests. Bandwidth tests can interfere with one-way latency tests
  • Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2018 16:55:08 -0300
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear Andy, thanks for your response.

So now I feel good, time to test my setup.

Regards !!!
El mié., 29 ago. 2018 a las 16:41, Andrew Lake
(<>)