perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] I need your advice: basic use of perfSONAR

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] I need your advice: basic use of perfSONAR

  • From: Roberto Carna <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] I need your advice: basic use of perfSONAR
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2018 13:38:56 -0300
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear Eli, you are very clear....I've undertood.

Now it's time to implemenmt and play with perfSONAR.

Thanks a lot again, regardds !!!
El jue., 23 ago. 2018 a las 12:39, Eli Dart
(<>)