perfsonar-user - RE: [perfsonar-user] Error configuring Central Measurement Archive

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

RE: [perfsonar-user] Error configuring Central Measurement Archive

  • From: "Garnizov, Ivan (RRZE)" <>
  • To: "" <>, Perfsonar User <>
  • Subject: RE: [perfsonar-user] Error configuring Central Measurement Archive
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 10:46:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, de-DE, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Dear Stack,

with regards the python profile settings needed for Esmond operation:
It might be the case, that you are looking at the wrong location. Please
confirm your check is done on the Esmond system: (Central Measurement Archive)
There in the folder you should be having this file:
/etc/profile.d/esmond.csh

If not, there should have been error messages during the “yum install
perfsonar-centralmanagement” step.

Regards,
Ivan Garnizov

GEANT SA1T2: pS deployments GN Operations
GEANT SA2T3: pS development team
GEANT SA3T5: eduPERT team