perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Measurement delivery to central archive

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Measurement delivery to central archive

  • From: Tomi Vainio <>
  • To: Dan Doyle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Measurement delivery to central archive
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2018 10:50:23 +0300
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Dan and thanks!

This helped me forward to look at correct place.  Somehow I'd understood that meshconfig-agent-tasks.conf is auto configured through mesh.  I'd removed measurement_archive lines from there because these were pointing to localhost and not to my central location.  Somehow I though that mesh config read/write urls are enough and it did not like keywords like database and password in there.  After adding correct measurement_archive block to meshconfig-agent-tasks.conf everything startted to work.

I think biggest confusion in this came from internet examples which are made for perfsonar 3.5.

Br,

Tomppa