perfsonar-user - Re: [perfsonar-user] Restricting perfsonar test to a single interface

Subject: perfSONAR User Q&A and Other Discussion

Re: [perfsonar-user] Restricting perfsonar test to a single interface

  • From: Antoine Delvaux <>
  • To: Danny <>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [perfsonar-user] Restricting perfsonar test to a single interface
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2018 16:27:25 +0000
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hi Danny,

What exactly do you want to do? Have the measurements running on this single
interface or have the whole perfSONAR toolkit (web interface, pScheduler API,
etc.) and measurements running on this same interface?

In general, the toolkit web and the API are running on all interfaces, as
served by a default apache configuration. And the IP reported on the web
toolkit GUI is the one assigned to the hostname of the machine. But for the
measurements, on the test config page, you can chose from which interface you
want to run a specific test.

Maybe our doc about hosts with multiple interfaces would be useful to you?
It's at http://docs.perfsonar.net/manage_dual_xface.html

Regards,

Antoine.